meetlancer

Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Turned 50k into $680k

 I have  finally closed the remaining opened trades in my trade explorer in Forex factory. 
From a $50k fund, I turned it into $680k. See evidence here :
https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?p=10935652#acct.52-tab.list-page.4

My system is now even very accurate than before. 
I have proofed myself enough. So I won't be posting any trade in the explore again.
I will be focusing on my live trades and those of few clients.
if you are interested as an investor invest $5k or more and I trade for you. We shall share profit 50-50% weekly. if you want my signal service, subscribe for $300 per week.
Send me an email:
accuratefx@yahoo.com

Regards.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Forex market is the best resource for investment and earn profit,your shared news is too good.Forex Tips

    ReplyDelete